Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mayhem

I'm fairly certain that when little r woke me up at 5:30 a.m. this morning he was thinking "today I am going to be completely defiant and cause nothing but mayhem…" Good grief this kid is making me crazy today.

After watching a movie while I showered he quickly decided he just wanted to play. Nothing wrong with that, of course. His room was spotless not 15 minutes earlier. We had pure mayhem in the bedroom… Then we decided the toys in the bedroom were boring so we brought mayhem to the living room…



And then we brought mayhem to the farm fields as we took the puppy for a walk. He just kept chasing her and rolling down the field…



He didn't even fight me at naptime. I'm guessing mayhem finally caught up with the crazy bear… Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous for what's in store when the wild man wakes up rested. Lord help me…

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment