Friday, November 18, 2011

Awesomeness factor

Just a few awesome things I'm pondering about on this chilly autumn Friday...

1. Little r is eating greens.  Yes, it's an unbelievable thing, but it truly happened.  The past three days he ate spinach leaves and broccoli - BROCCOLI! Repeat after me: "This is not a fluke."    

2. Despite my chocolate binge yesterday (and a plate of pasta I ate last night), I somehow lost two pounds this week. Go figure. 

3. Big R built the coolest cat "box" EVER for me.  Not exciting news for most, but if you have an indoor cat, you have to check this thing out.  This has got to be one of the most rockin' things Big R has ever come up with.  It's a litter box and eating station combined. Check it:

4. Winnie the Pooh has entered the building... It is now little r's favorite movie.  Music to my ears and my heart.  Pooh bear takes me back.  Although, it took a little bit to get little r to stop calling him "poop" bear.  Hahaha. Now he just goes everywhere singing, "honey, honey, HONEY!"  Gotta love it.

5. Sounds like my little sister might be coming for a visit in a few weeks.  YES!!! 

6. I managed to complete my painting projects, even though daycare cancelled on me, by optimizing little r's naptimes this week.  Let's just say, little r got the memo and gave me a solid couple of hours each day, and mommy turned into a painting maniac.  Living room, hallway, and kitchen - CHECK!  

7. My awesome hubby bought me a brand new iPhone. Sweeeet.  My dependence on technology has now taken complete hold of me and I will soon join the masses and be even more hooked on my phone.       

8. Little r joined the circus.
Daddy found this tent for him and it oozes awesomeness. Little r thinks it's the coolest thing in the world of cool things.  Here's him dancing the jig in front of it (the picture is blurry because my camera couldn't keep up with his boogey, but the sentiment is hilarious - you get the picture):



What sort of crazy awesomeness is happening in your life right now?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment