Monday, February 13, 2012

I better, Mommy

So, little r did much better today going to school. Not perfect, but I got a whimper instead of a scream, and he walked into the classroom on his own with a little encouragement instead of being pealed off my body from his monkey grip. We're making progress. It's the first time in over a week that I left the kindergarten with a smile in my face.

I'm not really sure what, if anything was different today. Could be that it's downright balmy at 18 degrees instead of the frigid temps we've had the past couple weeks. It was literally almost 20 degrees warmer this morning than it was last week. That's nuts to say when it's still only in the teens.

Whatever it was, I really hope this is a start in a positive direction. Little r did say he was going to work today to make money - hahaha. His latest adorable phrase is "pretty cute" and he's more than pretty darn cute when he says it. Do you think his job is exuding utter cuteness? If so, he should be cleaning up today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment