Thursday, December 20, 2012

little r is going to have a brother...

Somehow we are halfway there. Boy, time sure does fly, doesn't it? I'm at 20 weeks already, and everything is going really well. At my appointment this morning, the little guy finally gave us a good look so we could be certain that we are definitely adding another boy to our clan. We didn't get a good shot from the ultrasound worth printing, but we did get a look at his strong heart, all 10 fingers, both feet, and he kept looking at us with a huge smile. I feel like I've completely fallen in love with him already.

I'm finally easing out of the morning sickness mania, the headaches are fading away, and my belly bump is showing proudly. The second trimester can be so much fun. My favorite part, aside from finally looking pregnant, is being able to feel the little guy kicking and rolling around. Except for an unwelcomed chest cold that took over my body this weekend, I'm feeling pretty great these days. (Being sick while you are pregnant is never fun.) Little r is having so much fun watching my tummy grow (and my boobs - holy heck!). I think it's safe to say he's pretty excited to have a brother soon.

Now that the baby bump is proudly showing, I'll try my best to take pictures more regularly so you can watch the baby grow with me. We have another big ultrasound right after the holidays, so maybe we'll get lucky with some decent photos of the baby to share.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment