Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fresh New Look...

Now that we have been in Germany for a year, I figured it was time to give my blog a fresh new look.  I feel as though this could still be a work in progress, but life always is, right?

I tried to capture the essence of my blog with the new design, and I would love to hear your feedback on the how it turned out.  Tell me what you think :)

I've really enjoyed this blog and sharing our adventures and our life's trials and tribulations as we have adjusted to our new world.  Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy this blog with it's brand new look!



2 comments:

  1. A fresh and clean, simple look...a very German approach! The pictures at the top are great...where is the one on the left? The one of you and lil' River is stunningly cute. What a wonderful life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one on the left is Vernazza in the Cinque Terra region of Italy. Glad you like the new look. I was ready to change things up.

      Delete