Thursday, September 5, 2013

It's all about travel: Check out my new travel archive

When I started this blog a few years ago, I don't know that I really knew how much fun we were going to have documenting all of our adventures here in Europe.  We have been so fortunate to have seen so many amazing places in the world.  Since planning that very first trip when we first arrived in Germany, to our latest family excursion to Tuscany this past weekend, we have learned so much about traveling in Europe and with little ones in tow.  Our adventures have been by plane, train, and automobile, and we have stayed in large cities, small towns, and distant villages.  

We are, of course, by no means travel professionals. I'm not even sure how you would obtain such a status.  That said, having done the foreign travel many times, I know how much work goes into planning a trip that allows you to create unforgettable memories without too much hassle or breaking the bank.  When new friends showed up in Germany anxious to see the world, I wanted to share all of our knowledge about every amazing location we had visited.  It didn't take long for me to realize how most of the blogs I have written about our adventures are buried, and it's not as easy to find them as I had always thought.  

So, I created a travel archive of our travels.  Click here, and the internet should take you to a separate tab on my home page. This tab on my home page will be labeled "travel archives" and you can use it to access all of our travel blogs anytime you want to see if we've traveled to a location you might want to visit yourself.  My hope is that you might be able to make your travel planning a little easier by having one more resource at your finger tips.  If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to comment on the blog post or the travel archives page and I will be incredibly happy to help any way that I can.

Thanks for following all of our travels.  We've had an incredible time seeing the world as a family, and even more fun sharing it with all of you!

xoxoxoxo
Happy Travels!!!

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for posting this article i learn some new from your post!

    Travel

    ReplyDelete