Friday, August 16, 2013

Love those baby blues


I am so in love with those baby blue eyes.  Aren't they incredible?  I stare into them all day, and they make my heart flutter.  I know that a baby's eyes can often change color after the first year, but I really hope Baby C keeps these baby blues.

We are finally feeling at home and settled into our new house.  Life is seeming a tad more normal and much less hectic.  My boys are constantly keeping me on my toes, especially little r.  Baby C is three months old already. I am in shock at how quickly time is passing.  I just want to savor every moment I have with him.

I got my "camera" out today and attempted to take pictures of the boys together and the whole things was hilarious.  These two truly crack me up. I mean, look at these goofs!


Partners in crime ALREADY! I am seriously in so much trouble. Try as I might I couldn't capture one of Baby C's million smiles.  The camera was far too interesting and very distracting.  But little r is a pro at creating a huge smile on his brother's face.  I feel like this series of photos perfectly encapsulates their relationship.


I just love my boys.  They keep my life full of laughter and love.  How can you argue with that?

xoxoxo
hope you are all enjoying the end of summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment